Its dreams week.
So many dreams happening. Businesses opening. Tasting menus. Private gatherings about social innovation. Redefining the face of countries through wildly futuristic media. Beachfront celebrations. Experimental afterparties. Its dreams week.
An old man with no leg- literally, the femur was removed at age 16 - told me, "I try to make it seem like I just sprained my ankle, cuz I work out too much." He pointed to his head. "It's all in here. You know what I decided would lift my spirits, when I was 18, and realized I'd be in crutches for the next 50 years?" "What?" I said, while watching the game and eating a portabello burger. "Always score really hot girlfriends. Then people would be envious of me and not vice versa."
He spends his life improving public works for the handicapped & lives in a penthouse during the week.
Find your own way, people, and go big.... its dreams week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment