Sunday, November 3, 2013

Business trip to cancun

  sola in Cancun. Have to stay focused

Its easy to feel like I'm in the last dream sequence from eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, or inception or life of pi something.

The ocean is so big, so loud, and so damn empty. There is so much black air and water and I can feel it all at once. I need a tiger to cuddle with. Better than PowerPoint. All this will change tomorrow, when I wake up and see a collassal wad of rippling turquesa and I will return to the Truman show, testing the limits of what is real not by waking up and being baffled by the infinite solitude of things but the opposite - by jabbing at the walls of the babble with the spoke of my sailing vessel. Is this Toy life real? I'll think.

No comments:

Post a Comment