That's wonderful, I'd love to meet her! Send me a pic. what a dream summer activity .. Yay sisters on the west coast!
Dreamt last night I was back in SF...
Going really fast on my ride home, gaining speed dodging muddy traffic - was thinking about you kiting. If only I
I was thinking about you kiting as I dodged through traffic in the rain the other day. Made me wish if I could just jump and do an xgames 360° over the taxis. That would make my truckdodgin Lara croft alter ego complete
...I want to attach a kite to my bike so if I build up the right speed I can do 360s over the trucks during muddy traffic! Maybe u can teach me?
And if you had a bike kite too, we could coordinate booyah air moves as we leapt over the evil suburbans. I'll work on that so when you come visit I'll have some mad moves. ;)
That would make my truckdodgin Lara croft alter ego complete.
****** I was thinking about you kiting as I dodged through traffic in the rain the other day. Made me wish if I could just jump and do an xgames 360° over the taxis. That would make my truckdodgin Lara croft alter ego complete
And if it floods enough you could just kite board alongside and show me the ropes (get mad air over the suburbans... rail the trucks.. kiss me at the end?!). Urban bikekiteing - a rainy season sport in mexico
Rainy, from bed
Can we invent a new sport, called urban bikekiting? When mexico city floods, we really need a better way to get around traffic.. just think- dodgin trucks, getting splashy, then Boom! 360° over the evil suburbans. Gotta be the best way to commute during rainy season... You gotta come down and show me the ropes ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment