I am looking for a change
I am ready for a new challenge
I'm looking for an opportunity where I can prove my ability to execute flawlessly
And do something smart
Really, I love technology. I consider myself a technologist.
And use my energy in a way where the amount I put in will be directly productive
Sometimes sales is spinning wheels
I've gotten good at breaking down barriers but I want to use it for impact work. Or at least, real knowledge development.
I am really insanely passionate about Geo.
And how it relates to this fantastic country, mexico.
I brought evidence.
Working in tourism promotion was undoubtedly the coolest introduction to mexico I can imagine. I feel like I really know how to sell this country. And I've learned invaluable things about how business is run. And now I have a lot of local confidence after a couple of years, I want to build something here. I want to be a part of this movement, this data equality and access movement. I care more about the human tech experience than I do about media. For me, media is a distraction to tools.
It's in the next integration of digital tools which gets me excited. And jesus, imagery. Holy moly.
What is your teams mission?
What are the engineering expectations?
What are you looking for in an ideal candidate?
The position describes target cities. Do you have a list in mind?
No comments:
Post a Comment