Thursday, October 4, 2012

In distrito

I am in distrito
Muy discreto
No lo crees, eh?
No lo crees

en distrito
Papardito
no hay luz, sino muchas nubes
En distrito
Papelito
te lleva mal te lleva mal
En distrito
Muchachito
te cae sal. Te llora tal.

I am alone
El distrito
I am not alone
El distrito
I am alone
El distrito
I am not alone
El distrito.

Andale
Anímate
Sonríe
Anímate alice
Alicia de la visa
No te preocupes
Animo
Animo

Te vamos a tropicalizar alice
Alice we are going to tropicalize you
Tu eres el cohete que necesitábamos
Youre like a rocket in the ass
I get you
Youre a wonderful person
You dont pay attention to the rules
But you need to learn the game
You don't need to try so hard
It makes you look bad
I trust you
You're in Mexico now

No comments:

Post a Comment