I am having some very major seasonal nostalgia issues. Its worse than has happened in SF. Time is no longer standing still. This year is different and matters. I need to feel it in my bones. I need the progress, the transition, the rupture of new years. My body wants to experience autumn with crisp air and orange and brown crunchy leaves. Its bizarre and strong.
If suddenly it were autumn outside my window, I would say Ahhhh and somewhere deep in my core would sigh an amazing breath of knowledge and meaning like a yearbook. Something closing, something so beautiful and essential.
got my water/nature fix today which was very important but I am suddenly feeling an extremely strong need to get out of the city. New yorkers sometimes feel this. Its an itchy claustrophobia. I think I had to move to a place so big it taught me more about my nature. I know I'll have to end up with a yard and near a small city. Not fixed on the U.S. yet but got really itchy!
No comments:
Post a Comment